Laser Skin Therapy New York City
We offer a variety of laser services to help you look your best.
The Smoothbeam 1450nm diode laser is the first device specifically designed to target the root cause of acne, the sebaceous gland. It provides the perfect balance of controlled cooling of the epidermis with precise heating of the upper dermis. And for patients seeking smoother skin, Smoothbeam safely improves acne scars and softens fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes.
- Fast, Effective, Non-Ablative Treatment– Of acne and acne scars, wrinkles and sebaceous hyperplasia with 6mm spot size for fast treatment sessions.
The Vbeam 595nm pulsed dye laser is the gold standard in the treatment of vascular lesions, as well as in the treatment of acne, psoriasis and wrinkles. The Vbeam treats all skin types quickly, comfortably and effectively, and features DCDTM, Candela’s patented cryogen cooling system.
Purpura-free Treatment: Innovative ultra-long pulse duration – the longest offered in a dye laser – delivers laser energy to targeted blood vessels over longer periods of time, resulting in a more gentle heating effect and uniform coagulation. By heating targeted vessels more gently, Vbeam eliminates postoperative purpura, or bruising.
Versatility: Vbeam’s user-selectable pulse durations and spot sizes are the keys to its versatility. The 5mm spot and short .45msec pulse duration were both added to enable treatment of a greater range of conditions without downtime.
- Patented Epidermal Cooling: Candela’s Dynamic Cooling Device represents an adjustable epidermal protection technology to maximize patient safety and comfort.
The AlexLAZR is Candela’s fastest and most powerful Q-switched Alexandrite laser system. The 755nm wavelength enables safe and effective treatments that are gentle to the skin.
- Variety of Applications: Treats a variety of tattoo pigments including black, blue, and green. Also ideal for age spots, sun spots and Nevus of Ota.
- Safe and Effective: The homogeneous beam profile and fiber delivery system mean more consistent and comfortable treatments.
- Easy to Use: Easy maneuverability and patient access from almost any angle. The unique snap-on handpieces autocalibration and user interface allow for simple and quick system setup.
The GentleLASE 755nm alexandrite laser is Candela’s premier laser for removing hair, pigmented and vascular lesions and wrinkles. The GentleLASE treats all skin types quickly, comfortably and effectively. The GentleLASE family of lasers is fast, versatile and easy to use. And only Candela lasers feature the Dynamic Cooling Device (DCDTM) to maximize patient safety and comfort.
- Speed: Treat more patients faster and more comfortably with the the largest spot size and fastest repetition rate found on any hair removal laser.
- Efficacy: 17,666 watts of peak power enables the GentleLASE to treat a variety of conditions unlike any other laser on the market today. The GentleLASE is capable of delivering 755 nm fluences up to 100 J/cm² in pulse durations of 3 ms for unparalleled treatment efficacies.
- Easy To Use: Deep penetration with minimal scattering of laser energy makes the GentleYAG ideal for all skin types, especially dark and tanned skin.
The GentleYAG is the fastest and most powerful Nd:YAG laser on the market today. It effectively treats all skin types, including tanned skin, offering unmatched treatment capabilities in permanent hair reduction, leg veins, facial veins, wrinkles and skin tightening. Treat patients year-round with GentleYAG’s 1064nm wavelength, multiple spot sizes, variable pulse durations and Candela’s patented cryogen cooling system (DCDtm) for maximum patient comfort and safety.
- Fast: With unprecedented 18 mm spot size and repetition rates up to 2 Hz, the GentleYAG offers fast treatment times with fewer laser pulses.
- Powerful: 26,333 watts of peak power and capable of delivering fluences up to 600 J/cm² for vascular applications, and hair removal energies in pulse durations as short as 3 ms for unparalleled treatment efficacies.
- Treats all skin types: Deep penetration with minimal scattering of laser energy makes the GentleYAG ideal for all skin types, especially dark and tanned skin.
The Ellipse I² PL represents the next generation in Intense Pulsed Light technology. The I² PL features Candela’s exclusive Dual Mode Filtering, eliminating exposure to harmful wavelengths and reducing treatment times while maximizing patient results and comfort. There has never been a more sophisticated IPL for skin rejuvenation.
- Square Pulse Technology – Ensures that light reaches the desired intensity immediately and remains consistent throughout the treatment, for safer and more effective results.
- Versatile and Convenient – Comprehensive skin rejuevenation offering two handpieces which allow you to change between treatment options merely by touching the screen. And the Ellipse I² PL is lightweight and easy to move from one treatment room to another.
Palomar Q-YAG 5
- Versatility: The Palomar Q-YAG 5 allows users to switch between a 1064-nm single-wavelength beam and a 1064/532-nm mixed-wavelength beam. The 1064-nm wavelength is ideal for treating darker tattoo inks and dermal pigmented lesions, such as Nevi of Ota. The mixed 1064/532-nm wavelength is better suited for brighter colors and epidermal pigmented lesions, such as solar lentigines. In addition, the mixed wavelength permits brighter/more superficial and deeper/darker target areas to be treated simultaneously.The Palomar Q-YAG 5 also allows users to switch easily and quickly among three spot sizes: 2 mm, 4 mm, and 6 mm. The numerous combinations of spot sizes and wavelengths permit treatment of many different kinds of tattoos and pigmented lesions.
- Reliability: A state-of-the-art optical design gives the Palomar Q-YAG 5 a very flat beam profile. This means that energy is distributed evenly throughout the treatment target. Consequently, treatments are more effective, more predictable, and easier to deliver.Since the laser rod is built right into the handpiece, the Palomar Q-YAG 5 requires fewer optical components than lasers with other energy delivery methods. This results in increased reliability, reduced maintenance requirements, and a much more compact design. In the rare event that the system needs to be serviced, it is small and light enough to be shipped directly to Palomar via an express carrier. This added convenience maximizes the uptime of the laser and lets Palomar offer superior service contracts at much lower costs than other companies.
Portrait skin regeneration is unlike any other treament available today. It is the first and only technology proven to deliver true skin regeneration.
While some treatments lead to improved skin only at the surface, clinically proven Portait alters structures below the surface, creating unique conditions for continuing regeneration and improvements in wrinkles, tone, texture and discoloration. During the short procedure, the unique scientific action of Portait transfers plasma energy to the treated area without direct contact to the skin. This technique preserves the skin’s outer layers which act as a protective dressing until new skin regenerates.
Downtime is minimal and clinical studies show that the improvements you see following your treatment will become even more dramatic over time.
- Laser Skin Resurfacing: We are now able to remove surface imperfections and dramatically reduce lines and wrinkles with a new procedure called laser skin resurfacing. Using the UltraPulse Aesthetic Laser, we can gently remove sun-damaged, aging skin, layer-by-layer, helping to protect and stimulate regeneration of the deeper, healthy skin.Laser light penetrates to a very precise, controlled depth, making the procedure safe and predictable, and reducing the risk of scarring or pigmentation problems. Laser skin resurfacing is bloodless and is usually performed in your physician’s office without the costs and risks of hospitalization or anesthesia.
- Laser Eyelid Rejuvenation: The same laser is also used to lift drooping upper eyelids and remove the sagging under-eye bags that don’t seem to go away with a good night’s rest or even a vacation.These eyelid procedures are called upper and lower lid blepharaoplasty. The laser is used to remove the excess skin of the upper eyelid that causes it to droop, helping to improve healing time. For the lower eyelids, the laser is used inside the lower eyelid to remove the fat pads that cause the “bags”. No visible skin incision is made and no stitches are required for this procedure. The fine lines and crow’s feet around the eyes can then be resurfaced during the same procedure to help refresh and refine the skin, and complete the rejuventation.